- Twiga Insul
- Duct Wrap
- Preformed Pipe Sections and Lamella Mat
- Flexible Duct
- Duct Board
- New Products
- Sandwich Panel
- Noise Barrier
- Twiga Pipe Wrap for Pipe Line protection
- Twiga Fiberglass Tissue in Water Proofing Application for Building Protection
- Twiga Fiberglass Tissue for Thermal Insulation System Protection
- Twiga Fiberglass Surface Mat for FRP Mouldings
- New Products
- Twiga Insul Duct Wrap
- Twiga Insul Preformed Pipe Sections and Lamella Mat
- Twiga Insul Flexible Duct
- Twiga Insul Duct Board
- Twiga Insul Sandwich Panel
- Twiga Insul Noise Barrier
Twiga Fiberglass Tissue as a Vapour Barrier for Thermal Insulation
When pipes and vessels are operating at lower than ambient temperatures, they are normally insulated for maximum plant efficiency. Moisture vapour may migrate through the insulation or its joints, condense at the dew point temperature, and freeze if the temperature reaches OO C.
Wet insulation can be up to 20 times less efficient than dry insulation, whilst freezing can cause physical break-up of the insulation structure because water expands on becoming ice. Hence requirement of Vapour Barrier becomes critical and Twiga Fiberglass Tissue improves handle ability and provides support to Insulation material.
Twiga Fiberglass Tissue have excellent bonding property with all kinds of mastics, sealants, adhesives, fire resistive coatings, anti Abrasion coatings, self setting cement etc. as used in thermal insulation.
- Looks good
- Protects all insulation Materials
- Stays clean
Twiga lining mat completes the vapour barrier & makes it more efficient. Twiga lining mat also acts as a fire resistive and corrosion resistive protective coating and prevents failure of vapour barrier finish.